This Vegan Quinoa Crust Pizza is super quick and easy to make, is healthy, and super filling!
- Mix the flaxseeds with 6 Tbsp of water in a small bowl. Set to the side.
- Preheat oven 425 degrees
- Place parchment paper onto a large baking sheet and set to the side
- Pour 3/4 cup hot water into medium size bowl, mix with salt
- Pour whole wheat flour into bowl with water and salt.
- Coat hands with olive oil and knead the dough
- Add in rest of ingredients, including all spices and quinoa, and flaxseed mixture
- Coat hands with olive oil again and knead dough together again. Its okay if the dough doesn’t form into a perfect ball, as long as it mostly sticks together.
- Spread dough on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Use a spoon or rolling pin to spread the mixture out, as thin as it will go without creating a hole
- Put in oven for about 17-20 minutes. Crust should be mostly firm to touch and a medium brown color (It’s okay for a small amount of softness,
- Put your sauce and favorite toppings on and then put back into oven for about 10 minutes
- Let rest for about 5-10 minutes and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 pizza
- Calories: 343
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 120mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 57g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 13g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: non-dairy pizza crust, dairy free pizza crust, vegan pizza, low sodium pizza crust, egg free pizza crust, quinoa pizza, quinoa recipes, healthy dinner recipes, homemade pizza, quick and easy pizza crust