These vegan friendly pumpkin s’mores brownies are made with healthier ingredients and are super quick and easy to make!
- Preheat oven 325 degrees
- Put all ingredients except marshmallows and chocolate chips in a food processor. Mix until completely smooth. (You can use a mixer, but it takes a lot longer)
- Divide batter in half and pour the first half into a greased 9 x 13 glass baking dish. Spread evenly.
- Layer with Chocolate Chips, spread evenly
- Layer with Marshmallows, spread evenly.
- Pour remaining batter over top and spread carefully and evenly to not move the marshmallows. (Tip: I pour the top layer in 6 different sections and just flatten. It spreads more evenly and doesn’t move the other ingredients)
- Put in oven for 30 minutes, or until you can insert a toothpick or fork and it come out mostly clean.
- Let rest for about 15 minutes.
To make this almost sugar free, you can substitute the marshmallows with sugar free marshmallows.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/12
- Calories: 484
- Sugar: 17g
- Sodium: 65mg
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Fiber: 14g
- Protein: 11g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: vegan friendly, vegan brownies, vegan dessert, vegan smores, dairy free, vegetarian, clean brownies, quick and easy dessert